Don’t let the small size fool you; this quadcopter is packed with incredible technology! Check it out.
Check out this week’s newsletter for instant savings!
One cutstomer was able to get their Jeti System to work with Realflight 7. Here is the step-by-step from “cravenjw” on how it was done:
- Remove the Mono-to-Futaba adapter and wire it to a servo extension.
- Bind the Rx as usual.
- Use device explorer to set Rx to positive ppm mode.
- Set it to 8 ppm channels.
- Set rate to 20ms.
- Complete new Tx setup in Realflight. During channel set up and calibration pick channels and unselect mixing, expo, and dual rates.
- Now your ready to use your Jeti Transmitter!
The Offical Jeti forum on RC Groups has hit over 300,000 views!
The Phantom 2 Vision, not only does it inherit the trademark design excellence of the much loved Phantom, but also represents a breakthrough in the technology of aerial photography. Take a closer look!