With technology getting better as every second passes, its only a matter of time before your flying frustrations are solved. First, Jeti offered the built-in, real-time telemetry data feedback; then they offered triple redundant, dual frequency reliability; now – and upgrade to their receivers. We had the ability to catch a glimpse at the new Jeti Assist manual, and let me tell you this, these receivers will blow you out of the water… or should I say the sky.
Take a look at some of these amazing features that we read about:
● Up to 16 stabilized airplane channels.
● Support for different types of multi-copter – from two motors to 8 motors.
● Up to 3 adjustable flight modes, options for stabilizing the horizon and height.
● Tuning in-flight values with free channels.
● Using the most up-to-date 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer and barometric altimeter.
● Support for external ultrasonic altimeters.
● Support for LED strip consisting of WS2812 chips.
● Support for external camera gimbal.
● Intelligent fail-safe.
● Vibration analysis.
● Full set-up options with DC / DS transmitters or via PC.
● Support of telemetry and up to 3 sensors connected directly.
Keep an eye on the blog for more information regarding these REX Assist receivers!