The EX-5 Just Got 1000x Better
Many of you may be familiar with the Elite EX-5 Serial Bus & Servo Channel Expander, but now we would like to introduce the EX-5 K. The EX-5 K offers all the same great features as the EX-5 (such as multiple protocol support, telemetry, gyro-stabilized servo outputs, and more) but comes in an easier-to-install design. All inputs are encased inside a sturdy plastic housing, complete with a pre-installed installation bracket.
Specifications and Features
– Supported Protocols: Jeti EX, Multiplex M-LINK, Graupner HoTT, Futaba S.Bus/S.Bus2
– Small dimensions and high current throughput via the integrated MR30 power connectors.
– Telemetry (RC system dependent): Temperature, Voltage, G-Force (+/-30G), Attitude (Roll/Pitch/Yaw).
– Gyro-stabilized servo outputs, EX Bus, SRXL16ch. or S.Bus.
– Flight stabilization offering 3 configurable flight modes (Manual/Acro/Horizon).
– Automatic detection of serial data/telemetry after startup.
– Configuration through the transmitter or external terminal (JETIBOX/SMART-BOX).
– Firmware updates via USB interface.
Check out the entire line of Elite Products here.